Sunday, February 24, 2008

The high cost of Electricy?

Why are the Electric Company charging so much. ?
why is it that the month of February most of my neighbours
electric bill doubled.? That's a mystery,
When I called up the company they informed me that everyone
in my area was complaining about their electric bills being so high.
I never had a bill over $300. the most we paid was $250.
This month my bill was $544. I think that 's outrageous. we told them
that something was wrong with the way in which the Meters was read
I believe that the meter tech made a mistake
while reading the meter,
and I hope they fix the problem soon , If we don't have the money to pay
the bill they will turn off the electricity, and we will all freeze in the cold.
The Company don't care about their customers all they are intrested in
is being paid and that that.

No comments: